This page is powered by Blogger.

Yeah, I know...

I have no problem saying Pokemon the cartoon sucks. Nor do I care about the card game.
That said I can't say I hate Pokemon completely, I love the GameBoy RPG's.
I've played 'em all from Red/Blue/Yellow to the newest release; Diamond/Pearl.
My opinion so far, better (non-battle) graphics than Ruby/Sapphire. I also like the REintroduction of 'real-time'. GameBoy Color has a real-time clock, something that Nintendo decided they didn't need to include in GameBoy Advance.
So far all I've done is set up my avatar and established my default pokemon. I was hoping the first battle would be slightly challenging, but not is the case. A few attacks and it's over. I can understand making the first battle easy, BUT THAT WAS BRAINDEAD!!!
Now to go catch some pokemon to set up a starter team...

Labels:

posted by YIH @ 8:00 AM on Saturday, June 16, 2007
                      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home