This page is powered by Blogger.

In everyone's life a little rain must fall...

My posting will be even more sporadic this coming week. Starting Wednesday, I'll pretty much be offline until Saturday. I'm being temporarily evicted from my home, again. It happened Aug. 2002 as well. The owner of my home (I rent) decided that my home 'needs to be tented for termites'.
It IS what it sounds like, a circus-sized ''tent'' is assembled over the entire building that I call home and VERY POISONOUS gas is pumped into it for 48 hours.
Considering that this gas is quite lethal to plant life (and anything else) I'll have to live in a motel for 3 days. It won't harm my computer, but it will be powered down and offline (my DSL has to be shut off as well, the building that I call home has to be electrically 'dead' before the gas is pumped in).
So I'm burning DVD's to take with me when I have to literally ''bug out''.
Don't make suggestions, the timeframe doesn't work. I've bought and I've downloaded, and one takes as much time as the other.
I don't watch TV. NO, SERIOUSLY I DON'T. The Super Bowl was the last thing I actually watched on TV (on the infamous ''Local 6''. IT IS an actual TV station, and I can pick it up with ''rabbit ears'')...
posted by YIH @ 2:19 PM on Friday, April 13, 2007
                      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home