This page is powered by Blogger.

I got mail...

Apparently someone read my early (in this blog's beginning) posts about Popotan. I didn't doubt the that the Hentai game existed, I just thought the series may have actually come first.
Well someone emailed me with nine screenshots where only one of them could have even possibly been from either version of the series. The rest are quite plainly from the game.
From my reply:
Uhh, thanks, I guess.
I never doubted the game's existence, just whether the series actually came first.
NO, I'm NOT going to post any of those. Nor will I keep them or pass them on.
I really wasn't even interested in seeing them. AND PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE...
For the curious here are some Q & A about them:
Q: Are you sure they're from Popotan? A: Character design and art style match exactly. There's no doubting it.
Q: Are you sure they're from the game? A: With one exception (Ai, nude and without glasses, surrounded by steam. Could have been from one of the many bathing scenes) ABSOLUTELY SURE. They are Hentai pics, not merely eechi.
Q: Is the 'avatar' character in any of the pics? A: Yes, and there is no character in the series that matches him. A few resemble him, (Keith and the older character from the 'prequel' sequence) but no exact match.
Q: So is the object of the game is to do ALL of them? A: YES.
Q: Including? A: YES, and they made her 'bi' as well. Mii seems to be, shall we say, the 'busiest' character in the game.
Q: Did seeing those screenshots change your mind as to what was created first (direct question from the emailer)? A: Yes. It explains Mii's fascination with breasts in the series. It also explains what I can only call ''the cow scene'' in Episode 1. THAT scene DID creep me out, and if you ask me it could have AND SHOULD HAVE been deleted. Now I realize that they were subtle references to the game that spawned the series.
Q: So, could you show us what you are talking about? A: NO WAY. I forwarded it to Yahoo as ''abusive'' before I replied to it without the attachments . Then I flushed Win XP with CrapCleaner. They're gone, I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN!
Q: Where did it come from? A: ''eric20779'' (possibly MD)...

Labels:

posted by YIH @ 12:26 AM on Tuesday, April 17, 2007
                      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home