This page is powered by Blogger.

He's GOT to be kidding...

Over at Chizumatic Steven sez:
20070420.1935: I don't know jack about Ted Nugent. Don't even know what his music sounds like.

But he's my kind of man.
Considering the song 'Cat Scratch Fever' has been getting radio play for oh, 'bout 30 YEARS now, I find that difficult to believe.
BTW, One thing this past week that pissed me off were TV tards that show a pic of a so-called ''assault weapon'' while saying the perp was using a Glock 9. I own a Glock 9, and sir, that is no Glock 9. I also have a FL CWP, but I usually carry it openly.
Many states have reciprocity for the FL CWP, but Oregon is not one of them. Someone needs to do something about that...

Labels:

posted by YIH @ 12:18 PM on Saturday, April 21, 2007
                      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home