This page is powered by Blogger.

When you're hot, you're hot...

Like the new look of QWIK HITZ! ?
Wish I could take credit for it, but I can't. In less than 24 hours I openly stole this ''new'' Blogger template, created and set up an icon for it and began to customize it.
YES, I DO KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE A BLOGGER TEMPLATE!!!
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT. I don't have many years left, and I didn't want to spend another one making one from scratch. So I went ''QWIK and dirty''.
You can call this cheating, but I won't lose any sleep over it...

Labels: ,

posted by YIH @ 6:25 PM on Friday, March 2, 2007
                      

2 Comments:

At March 2, 2007 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Real Girl said...

christ, wish I could do a quik & dirty hack of a template. looks good

 
At March 2, 2007 at 8:30 PM , Blogger YIH said...

Guess what 'real girl'.
YOU GOT FIRST!!!
I spent a year developing a unique Blogger template. I didn't want to go through that again.
BTW, If you want to steal it have at it. BUT, your blog has to be mostly functional.
Please visit from time to time, QWIK HITZ! is still a developing prodject...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home