This page is powered by Blogger.

Being the mechanic...

Well, if Bane doesn't know by now what just happened he never will. I told him what I did in his comments, complete with link. I liked that template so I stole it and made it work.
It's not 100% of what I want it to be so I'm putting in diaganostic aides. They're visible if you look closely enough.
UPDATE: Haloscan you ask? Haven't installed it yet, I'm getting right on it.
UPDATE II: It was simple to get Haloscan to work on Your Image Here. Getting it to work on QWIK HITZ! is not so simple. ''The New Blogger'' (which I created QWIK HITZ! with) is rather tricky.
UPDATE III: ALMOST lost all that hard work trying to install Haloscan here. I got lucky, my source was in another tab. Now I have backups.
Haloscan will work, I already know it does. I'll either solve this puzzle or say ''screw it, let Blogger handle the comments for QWIK HITZ!''.
UPDATE IV: That's better, Haloscan is now functional on QWIK HITZ! I didn't like having to rummage around in YIH's code to find the answer to my quandry, but I did and that is why Haloscan now works. I WILL clean up the mess, BUT I NEED A BREAK!!!
UPDATE V: I had to make sure, so I posted a comment to this using Haloscan. It worked.
UPDATE VI: Bane knows. And he's afraid to mess with his template.
So I'll play with the fire so he doesn't have to.
FINAL UPDATE: Haloscan is properly installed and operates as intended. NOW I can crash. Goodnight everyone...

Labels: ,

posted by YIH @ 3:32 PM on Saturday, March 3, 2007
                      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home