This page is powered by Blogger.

Why I did it...

Because Blogger made it too easy. I can access and edit either blog from the Blogger Dashboard.
That's what ''sold me'' on this idea. So far I am able to switch back and forth from Qwik Hitz! to YIH with no problem whatsoever. I can have both open in different tabs using Firefox.
I've not tried it with Opera yet. Opera and Blogger don't get along with each other that well (for blogging, I use Firefox, for general web surfing I perfer Opera).
I'd rather not speak of IE because I can't do so without swearing. There are times when I have no choice but to use it, BUT I STILL HATE IT!!!

Labels: ,

posted by YIH @ 1:29 AM on Sunday, February 18, 2007
                      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home