This page is powered by Blogger.

Singing the Opera...

This is my first post to QWIK HITZ! using Opera 9.2. It's my favorite browser, but it has funky coding that makes it incompatible with various websites. Most work just fine but now and then I come across sites that Opera chokes on. ''Townhall.com'' is one.
A minor bug, it just means I have to cut and paste the URL to Firefox to see it. Considering that I seldom go to ''Townhall.com'' anyway, I see it as a speedbump on the information superhighway.
Blogger (editing/posting mode) is another site that makes Opera flinch. The finished page is not a problem however. Any blog on Blogger works just fine. Just to get the text editor to work at all was tricky!
But not unsolvable. 95% of the sites I visit work fine, the other 5% can be problematic in one way or another. But then again, there are websites that only work properly on IE *&^%$#@!!!
UPDATE: Looks like either Blogger or Opera are still not playing nice with each other. Not suprised, nothing new. I'll keep using Firefox for posting...

Labels: ,

posted by YIH @ 6:14 PM on Saturday, February 24, 2007
                      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home